Alright, what’s this going to cost me?
You’ve got options! We offer a monthly plan, a quarterly plan, or an annual plan. Every plan offers a free trial, unlimited streaming, the benefits listed above (and more), and it’s easy to cancel at any time if you really, really want to. Visit our plans page if you want the deets about each plan.
How can I review my next billing amount and date?
You can review the next billing date and next billing amount from the "My Account" section on our website. You can reach this page via the menu that appears when you hover over your username in the upper right corner of the website. Your next billing date and amount will appear on this page.
To view your payment history:
- If you purchased through the mobile app for your iOS device
- Open Settings icon on the iOS device
- Click your name at the top of the screen
- Click “Subscriptions”
- If you have an active subscription it will appear under the "Active" section.
- If you purchased through the mobile app for your Android device
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu
- Click on My Apps or Apps
- Click on Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to view
- If you purchased through the Roku app
- Go to roku.com and sign into your Roku.com account. Then go to the subscriptions section of your account.
Do I need to pay sales taxes on my purchases?
The Teaching Company collects taxes in: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, HI, IN, KY, LA, ME, MN, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NM, OH, PA, RI, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI, and WY. Alabama Tax Disclosure statement: Seller has collected the simplified sellers use tax on this transaction(s) and the tax will be remitted on the customer’s behalf to the Alabama Department of Revenue. Seller’s program account number is SSU-R009527647.
Am I required to pay sales tax in states where The Teaching Company does not collect tax?
In certain states where The Teaching Company does not collect or remit sales tax, purchases are not exempt from sales taxes, and purchasers in those states are required to file the requisite sales or use tax returns and directly pay applicable taxes to the states. Additional information may be found on your state’s department of revenue website.
Why do I need a credit card to sign up for a free trial?
A valid credit card is required to ensure you are a real person and to help mitigate piracy during Free Trial Periods. Your card will not be charged as long as you cancel during your Trial Period. Cancelling during a Free Trial will end your membership immediately. You will not be entitled to another free trial if you join again. We advise cancelling at least 24 hours before the trial ends.